Thursday, June 5, 2008

quick update....

blake is wanting to go to his new girlfriend's house today....i am a little hesitant because i've only met her once..our conversation consisted of, "hi, nice to meet you." and that was all me. and i have not met her parents. but blake reassured me i have nothing to worry about....i believe, his exact words were:

"mom, don't worry. she's abstinent. AND she's catholic!"

oh, that's a relief. i was worried for nothing...

i hate to break it to him, but at 14, we all had good intentions of remaining abstinent. and i believe that catholics don't believe in birth control.

again...i could really use a drink.

3 comments:

The Gath Family said...

the birth control thought was the exact thing that came to my mind when I read this. Abstinent....from birth control. Good luck with this one. I can't wait to hear the stories :)

Anonymous said...

that is funny as shit! abstinent and catholic! what a combo...

dnoska said...

Oh, Gawd... the things I have to look forward to! I am worried...
...dana