Monday, August 20, 2007

i've made the first step

well, i did it. i joined the gym today and i've got my first appointment with a trainer tomorrow. his name is manny and i'm not going to lie.....i hope he's hot. i joined lifetime fitness and this place is awesome!!! they have indoor pools, outdoor pool, spa, salon, cafe. hell, there is a big flat screen t.v. in the freakin' bathroom! with some big comfy leather chairs, too. if i don't feel like working out one day, i may just go hang out in the bathroom and watch general hospital...let's see my kids or husband find me in there! i'm really excited about getting started. i'm feeling really slugglish lately. i'm going to really try and get in a routine and get my ass in shape! no more excuses! now, i've got to go.........there is something sweet in my kitchen calling my name! guess i probably need to change my diet.......one step at a time.......

1 comment:

Lindsay G said...

Way to go! Maybe you can get me motivated!