Wednesday, July 2, 2008

so true....

my dad sent this to me....funny and pretty accurate.



WOMAN'S POEM: 

Before I lay me down to sleep, 

I pray for a man, who's not a creep, 

One who's handsome, smart and strong. 

One who loves to listen long, 

One who thinks before he speaks, 

One who'll call, not wait for weeks. 

I pray he's gainfully employed, 

When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed. 

Pulls out my chair and opens my door. 

Massages my back and begs to do more. 

Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind, 

Knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?' 

I pray that this man will love me to no end, 

And always be my very best friend.




A MAN'S POEM: 

I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with 

huge boobs who owns a bar on a golf course, 

and loves to send me fishing and drinking. This 

doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit. 

The End 

No comments: