Friday, July 11, 2008

and the winner is...

me!! my friend shauna had a contest on her blog where you submitted a funny story. the theme was, "i knew i had married the wrong person when......" well, this is what i put and it won me a $100 target gift card!! so thank you to shauna and special thanks to my wonderful husband who provides hours of entertainment...

i knew i had married the wrong person when i learned of his blatant disrespect for the hand towel. you see, i've always kept a hand towel in the bathroom for purposes of drying hands and/or face. of course, most people know the purpose of a hand towel in the bathroom.....except for my husband. while drying my face with said hand towel one morning, i noticed a horrible stench.  i quickly examined the towel to find streaks of brown. yes, it was shit. i knew there was only one person who could be responsible. so i confronted my husband and that is when i found out that he sometimes uses the hand towel to wipe his ass....yes, his ass.

true story....i shit you not. 

No comments: