Monday, February 28, 2011

just a few things you never knew you wanted to know about me...

one of my favorite sections of US weekly is where a celebrity gives a list of things about themselves. just random things. soooo, i thought i'd let you in on a few things about me. TOTALLY random things.

1. i truly believe i have an addiction to target. and it is an addiction i do not wish to seek treatment to cure.

2. i never, ever drink coke at home or when i go out to eat. however, i am a huge sucker for a coke from sonic. it just tastes better.

3. if you read my last blog about my non-proposal story, i should have mentioned that my husband told me he thought that i would have picked a watch when he took me in the jewelry store. sucka!

4. i don't really understand when people say, "i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy." i, personally, would only call one person my true enemy. no..i won't reveal who that person is on here..those that truly know me can probably guess who. but there really isn't anything short of horrendous i wouldn't wish on her/him. yes, i know..karma and all that. but whatever. i feel that strongly about it.

5. i have never had, nor do i think i ever will have baby fever. i've never looked at a newborn and longed to have one again. in fact, the newborn days SUCK. (yes, i LOVE my kids and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world..but stick a fork in me cuz i'm D-O-N-E.

6. i try to be the kind of friend that i want to have. i have many dear friends that i see and talk to all the time. but i also have a few very dear friends that i can go weeks/months without seeing or speaking to... but when we do, it feels like no time has passed.

7. i would love to write a book. not sure what type. hopefully one day.

8. my toenails are ALWAYS painted. they may not always look freshly pedicured but always polished.

9. i love working out. i feel that it is crucial to my mental stability as well as my physical health. it just makes me feel normal.

10. i'm not a big music person. it's not that i dislike music but i would rather watch t.v. any day.

11. i'm a huge words with friends player...the fad has not faded for me yet.

12. everyone should have a list of celebs that you would hook-up with if your significant other gave you a free pass. share it with your girlfriends and have them tell you theirs. it's fun to hear all the different types of people!

13. if i were put on a stranded island and could only have one thing to eat, i would want chips and a really, really good hot sauce. i could live on the stuff. seriously.

14. i don't understand when you smile at a stranger and they don't smile back.

15. my all time favor tie song is "sweet child of mine" by guns-n-roses.

16. i don't understand when people say they have no regrets. don't get me wrong, i don't believe in dwelling on past mistakes, but doesn't everyone have things they wish they would not have done? or things they wouldn't have said?

17. the first concert i ever went to was shawn cassidy. can't tell you what he sang. i just thought i was cool because my mom took me to a concert.

18. i'll watch a comedy over a chic flick any day. give me dumb and dumber over pretty woman.

19. i really want to learn to play golf. but do not want my husband to teach me. can you say D-I-V-O-R-C-E?

20. i'm a huge kathy griffin fan. i've seen her twice and will see her every time she comes to austin. LOVE her.

21. i just recently got a tattoo with my mom. she wanted one for her 60th birthday. i got a stitched heart on my ankle in honor of layton..who had heart surgery when he was born. it means a lot to me. escpecially when layton points to it and says, "pretty."

22. my other tattoo is an eternity symbol on my lower back. cory and i got matching ones one year on new years day.

now, tell me some random things about YOU....

GO!

1 comment:

HMitch76 said...

I usually read your posts & think we are so much a like, but this one proved me wrong. I get baby fever ALL the time. I'm contemplating one more but then my kids will do something to drive me crazy & I change my mind. I'm getting old & running out of time. I wish I had your workout ethic. When I read that you're working out or have been to the gym I get inspired, but the inspiration leaves me before I do anything about it. I do ALWAYS have my toenails painted. I get pissed off when I smile at a stranger & they don't smile back. I do prefer comedy over chick flick. I'm addicted to WWF(What's your user name? I'll invite to a game) I don't understand people not having regrets. I get the whole "It made me who I am thing," but I'm pretty sure I would still be the same person if I didn't____. If I had an enemy like the one I believe you to have I'd definitely wish bad things on them. I'd also like to play golf, but don't want my Dad to teach me because I'm sure he'd piss me off and my husband can't play very well, so I don't want him to teach me. I love that you & your mom got tattoo's together & love that yours as a special meaning (what did she get). And last but not least I'd totally read your book. You and your point of views on things crack me up. I know you asked for people's own random things list, but I so many comments for yours. Maybe tomorrow.