Tuesday, August 5, 2008

dorothy knew her shit...

cory and i on the 18th hole
me in front of alcatraz in san francisco
beautiful view from our hotel in pebble beach
mackenzie in the pool
and playing on the beach...
performing her duties as flower girl...yes, she did it!!
me and my brother, brett
the family after the wedding...
when she said there's no place like home. we just got home sunday night from our vacations. first we spent thursday through sunday in mexico for my brother's wedding. we had all the kids with us and it was anything but relaxing. mackenzie was all over the place, jumping into the pool, jumping off rock walls into the pool. she wore me out! then cory and i left for california on tuesday~without kids. we flew into san francisco, rented a cadillac and drove to napa where we spent two days. we then took the 3 hour drive to pebble beach. it was WONDERFUL. so relaxing, the weather was awesome! i have to admit it was hard to be in wine country and not be able to drink but that just gives me a reason to go back...

i posted some pics from both trips. happy tuesday!

No comments: